Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We are looking to add an Admin Assistant to our strong team to help us reach new heights. You will be a part of the Operations team who are responsible for streamlining processes and ensuring the journey for both our subscribers and our fleet partners is a great experience. You will be responsible for processing PCNs (Penalty Charge Notices), invoices, managing the distribution of our BP fuel card product and working on other ad hoc admin tasks. We are looking for someone who can take a proactive approach to improving the current systems to increase efficiencies within the Operations Team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In this role you will be responsible for processing all incoming PCNs at their initial stage. In particular, you will focus on the following:
- Pay or transfer liability for incoming fines according to the company's procedures
- Apply charges for processed PCNs on our customers’ accounts
- Maintain and update the PCN Database
- Track and report any issues regarding the systems you use and suggest improvements to the systems
- Support the Fines Tickets pipeline: respond to email (Zendesk) and queries about fines
- Ensure that the company's cost absorption for fines is as low as possible
- Process and distribute BP fuel cards to our customers
- Manage invoices and billing
- Fluent in English
- Proactive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Experience within a high volume, fast-paced environment
- PC literate to a good standard (knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Drive products)
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Ability to carry out daily tasks without direct supervision
- Excellent reporting abilities
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- A competitive salary and discretionary stock options
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)