Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. We believe nobody should have to put up with long-term contracts and surprise costs left right and centre - with Drover you select your favourite car, keep it as long as you want, swap or cancel, downgrade or upgrade any time, all for a single all-in price. We’re laser focused on establishing car subscription as the defining industry category of our time. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch and Forbes.
Thanks to an incredible 90-strong team in London and Lisbon and the backing of world-class investors including Version One, Forward Partners, Cherry Ventures, Partech and BP Ventures, we have already handled tens of thousands of bookings since our launch just two years ago. But we have barely just begun... Come on board and join the ride!
We are now looking to add a QA tester to help us ensure software quality through manual testing, ensuring that our product works perfectly and without any bugs or glitches in order to offer our customers a seamless user experience.
In this role, you will:
- Test all new features to ensure our users enjoy a bug-free user experience as we continue to ship updates regularly
- Clearly document all the bugs you find so our engineering team can promptly fix them
- Prioritise bugs so those with the greatest customer impact are fixed quickly
- Find the unexpected, challenge our customer flows and get into the mindset of our users to improve their overall experience
- Have the opportunity to learn and get involved in automated testing, currently led through our engineering team
- 3+ years of proven experience testing mobile and web applications in a startup environment
- Strong communication skills, especially on technical subjects
- A track record of documenting and troubleshooting errors
- Experience of working with engineering teams, in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail and a passion for high quality software
- Competence in executing test cases
- A competitive salary and discretionary stock options
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Private health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Swanky startup office in a beautiful part of Lisbon here
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (think trips to London, bowling, surfing, escape rooms…)