Strategic Account Advisor
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
As a key member of our Supply team, you will convince OEMs, major dealership groups, rental and leasing companies and other fleet owners to join the car subscription revolution and make cars available on the Drover platform. More, scalable, large-scale fleet partnerships are perhaps the biggest lever we can pull to accelerate growth so this is no small feat!
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Map potential fleet partners not working with Drover ... yet!
- Construct powerful pitches able to turn around the staunchest car traditionalists
- Approach and liaise with the CEOs and Directors of potential partners
- Negotiate and close large scale fleet partnerships including managing internal stakeholders to make sure all requirements are squared away in time
- Manage your fleet relationships and progressively grow revenue
- You could have multiple years of experience in a B2B Sales or Business Development role or you might come from a Management Consultancy background.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- A people person with excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- An organised individual with strong attention to detail
- Solid analytical ability with intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with the world of cars - desirable but not essential
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here
- Highly generous parental leave policy!
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- "GoDrive" - Drover credit to put towards your very own car!
- Fancy equipment
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- VitalityHealth insurance
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)