Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We are now looking to add a talented Product Manager to our amazing Product team. We want to build something extraordinary, a breath of fresh air in the cluttered automotive space. Our mission is to be known for the quality of our digital user experience and you will be part of the team that is spearheading this effort.
Partnering with the business, tech and design teams in both our London and Lisbon offices you’ll work to ensure the delivery of useful and delightful features for our customers and fleet partners. In particular, you will:
- Drive the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
- Push product development from small features to entirely new products
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Champion the user at all stages of the product
- 1-3 years of experience in online product management, managing product prioritisation, roadmap, and delivery of user-facing and internal functionality at a high-growth tech startup
- A solid record of delivering top-notch, customer-facing products with a laser sharp focus on research, data-driven decision-making and customer-obsessed design
- Very strong analytical and technical skills with an ability to define, analyse, challenge or be challenged on product success metrics
- You’ll be a person who thrives in an atmosphere of ambiguity and quickly changing priorities
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people.” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here.
- The opportunity to become one of the key employees at an ultra fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary stock options in the company
- Top-notch kit. We'll get you a shiny new Macbook!
- 25 day of holidays + all Bank Holidays
- Tech and food events with the team
- VitalityHealth insurance
- Free team lunch and drinks on Fridays
- Free coffee and tea every day, all day
- Monthly socials, biannual trips to European capitals to celebrate milestones (Budapest and Lisbon down, stay tuned for the next trip…)