Fleet Success Exec (Summer Intern)
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Due to our continued success, we are now looking for a talented Fleet Success Executive [Summer Intern] to join our expanding Operations team.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining customer happiness, ensuring that customers have a remarkable subscription with Drover. This will be achieved by managing and cultivating relationships with our fleet partners, acting as a point of contact for ongoing booking management and liaising with our delivery companies to ensure vehicles are delivered on time.
Our fleet partners include a variety of dealerships, OEMs and rental companies. We work directly with Toyota, BMW, Europcar and more! You’ll own and optimise all touch points with our fleet partners to ensure subscriptions are successful.
In this role, you will:
- Build great relationships and develop a deep understanding with our fleet partners by maintaining ongoing contact with every account assigned to you.
- Become quickly familiar with the key operational details for all our fleet partners, understanding how they work, what their requirements are and what cars they stock with us.
- Provide superior customer service by acting as an advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Identify process improvements and be proactive about suggesting new features and functionalities which contribute to a more enhanced and scalable fleet partner experience.
- Work with our delivery partners to schedule and manage day to day logistics.
- Contribute to a positive work environment as a part of a tight-knit dedicated team, and embody the Drover culture.
To apply for this role, you will:
- Be a highly organised individual who is able to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Enjoy speaking to people over the phone and feel confident at the prospect of speaking to senior management.
- Take pride in working as part of a larger team.
- Being able to act fast and think of quick solutions to ensure successful bookings
Preferred, but not essential:
- Degree 2.1 - Graduates welcome
Success in this role would be:
- Building great relationships with our fleet partners by consistently meeting account objectives, and also exceeding customer retention and satisfaction targets.
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed her
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- An international environment: we are 15+ nationalities working in two offices (London and Lisbon)
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)