Head of Brand
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We are now looking for a Head of Brand to grow Drover into the challenger brand of the automotive world.
There is an irreversible, seismic shift taking place in the car world and Drover is at the forefront of this transformation. Now, we’re ready for our brand to become a reflection of this and to help our customers understand what it all means for them. As our Head of Brand, you will become a key member of our leadership team tasked with reimagining our brand identity so it cuts through and measurably accelerates growth. Defining our foundational ideas and identity will be an important part of the role, alongside taking ownership for how our brand is represented in every touchpoint and coordinating execution across all media. Reporting directly to our founder / CEO and working in tandem with our Head of Design Martin and Head of Marketing Matt, you will be a key contributor to Drover’s top line growth.
- Proven experience building successful consumer brands - ideally while working at a top-tier marketing agency or in-house at a tech startup revered for their brand
- Experience in audience analysis and segmentation to build a deeper understanding of consumers and their motivation for using products
- A solid understanding of the theory and practice of brand building & advertising development (especially TV)
- A creative mind who is results-focused, commercially minded and highly numerate: you’ll be as comfortable discussing creative strategy as you will be around response rates and acquisition metrics
- Comfortable with ambiguity, limited direction and changing priorities
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills: you’ll work with external as well as internal partners to realise your vision
- A competitive salary and options package
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension and cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free breakfast and snacks every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays