Customer Service Executive
(Recent University Graduates Welcome)
UK start-up launching a new office!
Drover is a London-based venture capital-backed marketplace startup offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Our 130-strong team work out of our London and Lisbon offices and we are now in the process of opening a 3rd office for Drover in Bucharest. In this new office, we plan to build out an energetic, proactive Customer Service team. If the idea of being one of the first Droverians in Bucharest and laying the foundations for what will become a 100-person office sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for delighting our customers and ensuring they have a remarkable subscription with Drover. You will go the extra mile to create seamless experiences and understand exactly how to build a strong rapport with all our subscribers.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Providing superior customer service by acting as an advocate on behalf of the customer
• Building great relationships with, and developing a deep understanding of, our customers by maintaining ongoing contact with every account assigned to you
• Being proactive with identifying new features and functionalities which contribute to an enhanced customer experience
• Contributing to a positive work environment as a part of a dedicated team, and embody the Drover culture
Success in this role will mean you are consistently meeting quantitative and qualitative account objectives, including exceeding customer retention and satisfaction targets.
- Bachelor's Degree from a well-known university in Romania
- A very high level of fluency in English
- Talented communicator, extremely approachable and infectiously charismatic
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – you’ll be managing a large volume of subscribers
- Ability to work in a high energy, ambiguous and fluid environment where you will be required to manage multiple priorities
- Can-do attitude with a bias for action
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon and we are so excited to get started in Bucharest. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here
- Competitive salary: from 3000 lei (net, monthly) for entry-level candidates
- An exciting, dynamic startup environment with real career progression opportunities - nothing like a BPO
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s most exciting companies (Google, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Health Insurance
- Free snacks and breakfast every day, catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)