Fleet Operations Lead
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We're looking for an ambitious, multi-skilled, Fleet Operations Lead to support our Operations team with the management of over 800 vehicles! This will include our major OEM partners - BMW, Toyota and VW. This is an incredible team who are customer obsessed and hold a deep passion to ensure the Drover wheels keep turning smoother and faster each day!
You’ll be supporting our Fleet Operations Manager and will focus on the following processes:
- Vehicle inventory management
- Working with our Fleet Management Partner to ensure we hit our utilisation targets and are able to fulfil subscriptions
- Working closely with the supply team to provide visibility on inventory management
- Wowing our private hire customers by managing collections, returns and the handover process here at the office
- Incredibly organised individual with excellent time management skills
- Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Ability to think outside the box to improve processes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excel proficient
- A keen interest / knowledge of the mobility industry
- Analytical and experience of managing a P&L is a plus
- Must hold a clean UK Drivers license.
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Highly generous parental leave policy!
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- "GoDrive" - Drover credit to put towards your very own car!
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- VitalityHealth insurance
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)