B2B Sales Lead
A bit about us
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Since our launch 3 years ago, we have helped thousands of consumers enjoy the benefits of a car subscription. Increasingly, we have been hearing from business owners keen to switch to Drover to solve their mobility needs too. We understand why: businesses need as much flexibility as they can get in order to tackle the ups and downs of enterprise. We are now looking for our first B2B Sales hire to help build this new vertical for Drover from the ground up. In this fast paced role, you will take the lead in convincing small to medium sized businesses to join the car subscription revolution with Drover.On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- map potential businesses that could benefit from our groundbreaking platform
- construct powerful pitches able to turn around the staunchest decision makers
- approach and liaise with the CEOs and Directors of potential SME clients
- negotiate and close B2B deals that move the needle for Drover
- manage internal stakeholders to make sure all requirements for your deals are squared away in time
- manage your relationships and progressively grow revenue
A bit about you
You are a strategic, ambitious sales professional with multiple years of experience partnering with senior decision makers in SMEs.
Being client centric, you'll naturally work hard to understand their needs and identify ways to support them to achieve success. You are outcome orientated and future focused – you know that a strategic partnership takes time to grow and foster, so you're in it for the long run and you know how to build the foundations to support future account growth and success.
We'd love it if you come from the automotive industry but if you're a real people person with excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and are comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities, we'd love to speak with you.
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have crafted across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We love feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- A competitive salary and discretionary stock options
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every single day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)