Interim Compliance Consultant
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Due to our continued success, we are now looking for an Interim Compliance Consultant to join our expanding Insurance and Risk team. This will initially be on a 1 month contract with the potential for 1 day a week going-forward.
In this role, you will:
- Review internal controls, policies and procedures to ensure company compliance with GDPR, AML, FCA rules and other relevant regulations
- Develop detailed plans to address any findings
- Work with our technology team to define any changes required to our systems and applications
- Specify any training requirements for the business
- Strong experience in Compliance
- Working knowledge of Insurance Regulations & Consumer Credit Act
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- A people person with excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- An organised individual with strong attention to detail
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed her
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Startup style office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays