Customer Experience Executive (Grads Welcome)
Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. Our mission is to establish car subscription as the defining industry category of our time with Drover as the undisputed pioneer. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch and Forbes.
We are now looking to add an energetic and ambitious Customer Experience Associate to help us reach new heights. In this role, you will delight our customers with an amazing level of service and help define our long-term retention strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Help our customers: respond to emails via Zendesk and dealing with inbound phone queries (via Aircall), achieving an outstanding customer service level. Your enthusiasm and commitment to helping our users will have them calling you out on Google Reviews, Trustpilot and other social media!
- Retention: Churn is your worst enemy and you will not be content until you eliminate it
- Accident Management: Drover customers work extremely hard, driving 60+ hours a week, and accidents sometimes happen. It will be your job to guide them through the claims process continuously, updating them on the status of their claims and helping resolving any issues they experience along the way
- Process Optimisation: implement scalable workflows and processes to reduce ticket count and response time, working closely with the product team to eliminate issues causing tickets in the first place
- Up-selling Contracts: work to lock Drover customers into longer-term agreements and reduce churn as a result
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role – a plus but not necessary
- A charming people person with an infectious smile that would disarm the unhappiest customer on the other side of the line
- You have experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment, ideally in a high-growth startup before (a plus but not necessary)
- A hustler: you understand how important this job is for our bottom line and you're willing to roll up your sleeves, even If that means “doing things that don’t scale”
- High attention to detail
- PC Literate to a good standard, knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Ability to carry out daily tasks without direct supervision
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here.
- A competitive salary and discretionary stock options
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 22 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Health & Life Insurance
- Awesome startup office on a central location
- Free fruit and coffee all day every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats to exciting European destinations (Budapest down, where next...?)