Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. Our mission is to establish car subscription as the defining industry category of our time with Drover as the undisputed pioneer. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch.
We grew from 50 to 100 people in 2018 and we are not slowing down in 2019... We are now looking for an exceptional Credit Controller to join our Repayments Team. In this role you will be responsible for solving customer arrears to minimise debt owed to Drover. As a Credit Controller you will provide outstanding, friendly (but firm), customer service, while also working on process improvements with your team. This position is based in Lisbon, but you will join an existing team of 2 located in London, so the ability to work well as part of a dispersed team is super is important!
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the overall arrears of Drover's customers are kept as low as possible
• Making outbound calls daily to discuss and solve customers' arrears
• Receiving inbound calls to handle account queries, disputes and payments
• Suggesting, quantifying and implementing process improvements to the Credit Control function.
• Working with other teams, for example, our Product and Data teams, to action improvements where necessary.
• Helping provide and understanding reporting relating to the Repayments Team and using it to drive your actions
In addition to our Lisbon office, we have a fast growing HQ in London - so get excited for some travel if that’s your thing!
• You’ll be a talented communicator, extremely approachable and able to be firm but fair
• Outstanding customer service skills and experience in issue resolution
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – you'll be managing a large volume of customers
• A track record of using data to drive process improvements
• Ability to work well remotely and across different teams
• Can-do attitude with a bias for action
• Experience in a similar function ideal but not essential
- A highly competitive salary
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Health & Life Insurance
- Awesome startup office in central Lisboa
- Free fruit and coffee all day every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats to exciting European destinations (Budapest down, where next...?)