New Ventures Analyst
Drover is a venture capital-backed marketplace startup offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We are now looking to add a talented go-getter to our nascent New Ventures team who incubate new projects and initiatives of key strategic value to the long term success of our business. As our New Ventures Analyst, you’ll work on a diverse range of initiatives and quickly have a lot of impact, truly accelerating your personal growth. Examples of projects you may get involved in include building the foundations for the next big company priority, undertaking detailed market analyses, completing a user research and segmentation project or helping our Pricing function rethink how we approach pricing on the platform. It will be a fast-paced role, working closely with the wider business towards Drover’s overarching strategy and objectives.
You will report directly to the VP of New Ventures and play a key role within the team. We are looking for the rare person who is able to analyse a complex set of data and think strategically while also at ease when it comes to rolling up their sleeves and practically delivering the required outcomes.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree from a top university
- 1-2 years of professional experience ideally in a high growth startup, Finance or Management Consulting - but we’re open to other profiles too
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with strong knowledge of Excel - SQL desirable
- A driven and flexible self starter who can prioritise a challenging workload
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic about the opportunity. Happy to roll up your sleeves and get sh*t done!
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and comfortable with ambiguity / changing priorities
- We’re proactive and take ownership of problems. We set our own agenda.
- We’re ambitious and unafraid to try.
- We voice our opinions and listen to those of others.
- We judge ideas on merit rather than who they came from.
- We all have our own interests, yours doesn’t have to be cars.
- We rely on feedback to get better at what we do.
- We’re a team and support each other through and through.
- To work in a fast-paced startup where every day brings a new challenge
- A world-class team made up of serial entrepreneurs and alumni from companies like Google, Uber, Lyft, Facebook, WeWork
- Autonomy to work how you work best, without micromanagement and the opportunity to make an impact and influence the whole company, whatever your role
- All the tools, equipment and support you need to thrive
- Breakfast provided every morning
- Healthy snacks every day and free lunch on Fridays
- Competitive salary
- Drover credit allowance
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Private health insurance
- Phone insurance
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Perkbox