Customer Success Executive (B2C)
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our busy Consumer team. In this role, you will look after a portfolio of Drover customer accounts, working to ensure they have a seamless and problem-free experience with us. On a day-to-day basis, you will be involved in the following:
- Maintain ongoing contact with every account assigned to you
- Renew subscription contracts
- Up-sell clients on additional packages
- Meet minimum renewal and up-sell targets
- Provide superior customer service, contribute to a positive work environment, and embody the Drover culture
Success in this role will mean you are consistently meeting quantitative and qualitative account objectives incl. exceeding customer retention and satisfaction targets.
- 1-2 years of prior sales, new business, relationship management or account management experience
- Experience working with, and a history of exceeding, monthly targets
- Outstanding customer service skills and experience in issue resolution
- Understanding of, or experience in, selling solutions
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills - you’ll be managing a large volume of accounts
- Team player attitude with coaching and mentoring experience
- Articulate and persuasive verbal and written communication skills to ask the right questions and uncover needs
- Can-do attitude with a bias for action
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
- Experience with CRM systems - ideal but not essential
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here
- A competitive salary
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)