Operations Associate (Fleet Partners)(London or Lisbon)
Drover is a new age of car ownership which is digital, easy and fair. We offer all-inclusive car subscriptions to both consumers and businesses who are seeking a modern alternative to traditional car leasing, buying and financing routes.
We have offices in two (soon to be three) countries, we’re VC-backed and right now we’re in our growth stage. Don’t just take our word for it - read what TechCrunch, Forbes and CityAM had to say about us recently!
Drover’s marketplace is powered by cars from hundreds of fleet partners.
We are building a team of smart, proactive, and empathetic operations executives to help those fleet partners get the most from our platform.
As an Operations Executive, you will be responsible for delighting our fleet partners and ensuring they have an exciting and profitable partnership with Drover.
You will go the extra mile to understand our partners, the challenges the face and how we can make the relationship with them stronger. You will need to build strong rapport and actively contribute to growing cars on Drover, without them, we wouldn’t have a business.
- Ensuring your fleet partners’ vehicles are uploaded and shown on the Drover website
- Supporting our Partnership Managers to help grow key accounts
- Building great relationships with our fleet partners by maintaining superior service via phone and email
- Being proactive with identifying new operational processes, features and functionalities which could improve the fleet partner experience at Drover
- Contributing to a positive work environment as a part of a dedicated team, and embody the Drover culture
- Be a people person with a proven ability to listen, build rapport, and empathise with customers or partners
- Have the ability to problem solve quickly
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy assessing and questioning the status quo, to make them better
Nice to Haves:
- Past experience in customer service
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Start-Up experience
- To work in a fast-paced startup where every day brings a new challenge
- A world-class team made up of serial entrepreneurs, alumni from companies like Google, Uber, Lyft, Facebook, WeWork & most importantly, you!
- Autonomy to work how you work best, without micromanagement
- The opportunity to make an impact and influence the whole company, whatever your role
- All the tools, equipment and support you need to thrive
- Breakfast provided every morning
- Healthy snacks every day and free lunch on Fridays
- Competitive salary
- Car subscription allowance
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Private health insurance
- Phone insurance
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Perkbox