Sales Development Representative (B2C) (Grads Welcome)
Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. Our mission is to establish car subscription as the defining industry category of our time with Drover as the undisputed pioneer. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch and Forbes.
Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the fastest growing companies in the mobility space? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better?
As our Sales Development Representative in the B2C team, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Drover’ organisation and you will play a crucial part in growing our business while having the chance to build a successful sales career.
In your first 3-6 months in this role, you can expect to:
- Learn the Drover products, messaging and all the necessary tools to become a strong sales person
- Build multi-functional relationships with other stakeholders, such as Supply, Tech and Marketing teams
- Suggest creative ideas to increase our sales and improve our customer experience
In the following 6-18 months, you will:
- Continue to build on your core skills, product and industry knowledge
- Own exciting side projects with the mentorship of your Line Manager
- Expand your knowledge of inside sales duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university and evidence of exceptional academic performance
- Some experience in a previous Sales role (beneficial but not essential)
- A passionate, tenacious problem-solver not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- A charming people person with an infectious smile that would disarm the unhappiest customer on the other side of the line
- A can-do attitude and great communication skills
- An organised individual with excellent attention to detail
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here.
- A competitive salary
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Health and Life Insurance
- Central and modern startup office in Lisbon (near Avenida da Liberdade)
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)
- Monthly Social Events
- Gym Membership