Customer Service Representative (3 month Fixed Term)
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
The Role (3 months Fixed Term Contract)
At Drover we have built a strong PCO business to support our London based Private Hire drivers, we are coming into the busiest part of the year and we need a Fleet Executive to take it to the next level!
As a Customer Service Fleet Executive you will be working on site with our largest fleet partner aiding in the day to day operations of running a fleet. We are looking for someone who can work autonomously and alongside others. You will be expected to scale and manage operations helping our largest fleet partner get the most from our platform and optimise bookings.
You will go the extra mile to understand, to build strong rapport and actively contribute to growing cars on Drover.
- Work on site at our leading supplier to provide top notch customer service to our customers collecting their cars
- Liaise with our on site partner to support them providing cars for our customers through the Drover platform
- Be the first point of contact for customers in person collecting their car
- Answering all the queries customers may have about Drover, or their subscription with Drover
- Supporting the sales team with reporting of available stock
- Daily reporting of vehicles returned and collected
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer focus and good communication skills
- Motivated by customer interaction
- Face to Face customer service experience
- A keen interest in customer care
- Ability to deal well with difficult customers, able to empathise and defuse situations
- Drivers license
- Experience working with car hire/cars (nice to have)
- We’re proactive and take ownership of problems.
- We set our own agenda
- We’re ambitious and unafraid to try
- We voice our opinions and listen to those of others
- We judge ideas on merit rather than who they came from
- We all have our own interests, yours doesn’t have to be cars
- We accept feedback of all forms - ultimately it makes you better at your job
- We’re a team and support each other when times get tough
- Work in a fast-paced startup where every day brings a new challenge
- A world-class team made up of serial entrepreneurs, alumni from companies like Google, Uber, Lyft, Facebook, WeWork & most importantly, you!
- Autonomy to work how you work best, without micromanagement
- The opportunity to make an impact and influence the whole company, whatever your role
- All the tools, equipment and support you need to thrive
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays (pro rated for temporary contracts)
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Private health insurance
- Phone insurance
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Perkbox