Operations Manager (Fleet Partnerships)
Drover is a new age of car ownership which is digital, easy and fair. We offer all-inclusive car subscriptions to both consumers and businesses who are seeking a modern alternative to traditional car leasing, buying and financing routes.
We have offices in two (soon to be three) countries, we’re VC-backed and right now we’re in our growth stage. Don’t just take our word for it - read what TechCrunch, Forbes and CityAM had to say about us recently!
Drover’s marketplace is powered by cars from hundreds of fleet partners. We’re looking for ambition and pragmatism, to scale and manage operations helping our fleet partners get the most from our platform.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for customer service, and operational requirements to onboard and grow fleet partners with Drover. You will set up and scale processes which maximise fleet partner happiness, and revenue.
You will go the extra mile to meet and understand our partners, to build strong rapport and actively contribute to growing cars on Drover.
- Developing a detailed understanding of our fleet partners by attending face to face meetings, and driving a culture of feedback
- Define and report back on service SLAs
- Brainstorming new operational processes, helping move cars into subscriptions
- Working closely with our Product team to identify operational problems that would benefit from technical features and functionalities
- Understanding and questioning existing processes, to represent the view of fleet partners
- Managing our growing fleet operations team
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university
- Previous experience managing a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment
- A strong attention to detail and pragmatic approach to delivering work
- Proven experience in building and implementing new operational processes
- A people person with a proven ability to listen, build rapport, and empathise with customers or partners
- Ability to think about the big picture, and how operations affect multiple teams
- Experience working with a Product team - desirable but not essential
- To work in a fast-paced startup where every day brings a new challenge
- A world-class team made up of serial entrepreneurs, alumni from companies like Google, Uber, Lyft, Facebook, WeWork & most importantly, you!
- Autonomy to work how you work best, without micromanagement
- The opportunity to make an impact and influence the whole company, whatever your role
- All the tools, equipment and support you need to thrive
- Breakfast provided every morning
- Healthy snacks every day and free lunch on Fridays
- Competitive salary
- Car subscription allowance
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Private health insurance
- Phone insurance
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Perkbox