Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Search & Paid Social)
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We’re looking for a data-driven marketer to lead our digital acquisition strategy, taking ownership of key channels and obsessing over website conversion rates and digital experience. You’ll be a key member of our small but productive marketing team and have a direct, massive impact on the growth of the business. In particular, you will:
- Take hands-on control of our digital marketing accounts including AdWords, Facebook Ads, Criteo and Taboola
- Manage budget allocation between channels to grow subscribers while controlling overall CPA
- Work closely with our in-house design team to develop compelling campaigns for distribution across paid social channels
- Regularly test new acquisition channels, quickly understand profitability and scale where relevant
- Know the website funnel inside and out. You will need to understand where users drop off in our funnel and why and work with Product to constantly iterate in response to changing customer needs
- Take ownership of our marketing data, from user level journeys to regular structured reporting of key metrics
After 6 months at Drover, success would look like the following:
- You will have built and launched new acquisition campaigns responsible for doubling the amount of new subscribers
- You will have built outstanding relationships with key suppliers such as Facebook and Google
- You will have acquired a comprehensive understanding of the Drover customer, and how car subscriptions help to solve challenges in their lives
- You will have had a significant impact on website conversion rate for key funnel segments
- A data-driven marketer with multiple years of experience managing large scale search marketing campaigns, ideally within a competitive industry such as Insurance, Gaming or Education
- Exceptional commercial acumen with a well-defined understanding of unit economics and profitability
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional data manipulation skills including Excel (required) and SQL (preferred)
- While a basic knowledge of technical SEO is preferred, it is not essential
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here
- A competitive salary
- Highly generous parental leave policy!
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment
- "GoDrive" - Drover credit to put towards your very own car!
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)