Talent Acquisition Associate
Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. Our mission is to establish car subscription as the defining industry category of our time with Drover as the undisputed pioneer. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch and Forbes.The Role
We grew from 50 to 100 people in 2018 and we are not slowing down in 2019... We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to help recruit world-class talent into multiple roles at Drover from Sales and Marketing to Partnerships and Finance. Working closely with our friendly TA Manager Gareth and hiring managers across the business, you will:
- Help build an enviable employer brand including managing social media accounts and crafting engaging job descriptions that attract a diverse set of candidates
- Source candidates from a variety of channels, screen inbound applications
- Coordinate and participate in interviews: at Drover, Talent takes a substantive role in recruitment, not merely an administrative one
- Negotiate compensation packages and convince candidates to choose us over other options
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on their recruiting status via phone and email to help deliver a remarkable candidate experience
In addition to our London HQ, we have a fast growing office in Lisbon - get excited for some travel if that’s your thing! If you're currently a star junior recruiter looking for a step up with a more varied set of vacancies in a dynamic, fast-growth environment, this is the one for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline - preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in an internal recruiting role in a fast-growing tech startup (Note: if you're an agency recruiter, you will ideally have worked with tech startups or bigtech)
- You take pride in being commercially astute and understanding the businesses you recruit for: you know their business model, how they make money, who their key customers / suppliers / partners are
- You are driven and ambitious: you love recruitment and want to become the best at it
- You thrive in an unstructured environment and don’t mind ambiguity or changing priorities
- You are a people person with excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- A highly organised individual who can manage a jam-packed calendar
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have crafted across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We love feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrol-head is by no means a must-have to succeed here.
- The opportunity to become one of the key employees at an ultra fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- Highly generous parental leave policy!
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- "GoDrive" - Drover credit to put towards your very own car!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Top-notch kit
- Tech and food events with the team
- Private Health Insurance (Vitality)
- Free team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly socials, occasional team retreats to exciting destinations