Customer Experience Executive (PCO)
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the fastest growing companies in the mobility space? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better?
As our PCO Customer Experience Executive, you will be working with us on keeping our UBER drivers we acquired through our car subscription marketplace happy and satisfied, whilst constantly developing new ways of improving their experience by:
- Learning the Drover products, messaging and all the necessary tools to become a strong customer relationship specialist
- Helping our customers: respond to emails (Zendesk), online chats (Intercom) and phone queries achieving an outstanding customer service level. Your enthusiasm and commitment to helping our customers will have them calling you out on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
- Renewing subscription contracts and up-selling clients on additional packages
- Improving processes: implement scalable workflows and processes to reduce the number of customer interactions and improve response time, working closely with the product team to eliminate issues causing interactions in the first place
- Build multi-functional relationships with other stakeholders, such as Supply, Growth, Operations, Tech, Product, Marketing teams and others
- Suggesting creative ideas to improve our customer experience
As you progress, you will:
- Continue to build on your core skills, product and industry knowledge
- Own exciting side projects with the mentorship of your Line Manager
- Expand your knowledge of inside customer experience duties and responsibilities
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role, ideally at a high-growth B2C startup
- A tenacious problem-solver who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- A charming people person with an infectious smile that would disarm the unhappiest customer on the other side of the line
- An organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here.
- Highly generous parental leave policy!
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- VitalityHealth insurance
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent's Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)